Hi there my baby boy! So I kept my word I did something productive. I actually went for a run even though its cold outside and I was feeling real lazy. I made juice even though I have not had some yet. Thats about it but still a much better track then I was on while I was at work. See not doing the car seats tonight was a good idea! Max I decided Im done turning my vegetables into juice for now. I dont like cleaning up and it made a HUGE mess. Way to much work for me. Max I promise I was going to be domestic like when you were around. But your not here so I can still fail at all that stuff. Dont have to cook, clean, make things, yelp I have no reason to attempt to.
Max Im able to go into work early tomorrow so im going to. It makes the day so much better. Who new getting up an hr 1/2 early would be helpful. But I get to avoid the walking in with the rest of the county. Well baby im so tired. But im doing ok right now. I think I was so angry and overwhelmed with life yesterday and this morning. I think my mind is giving me a break. I think I need to give us both a break tonight from me! I feel ok. Max its 8:30 but im just going to go to bed. No need to ruin the night! I love you so much. If your able to look down at us can you watch over your daddy tonight.
Good night my little love.
I'm so behind on your posts! I wish I had realized you were without power for so long, you could have come and showered here....you could have come when we weren't around if you weren't up for company. If that ever happens again let me know!
ReplyDeleteI know I just read in one of these posts that you were worrying about people not wanting to be your friend if you don't 'snap out of it' soon ( not sure those were your words but i think were your sentiment)....And I just want to remind you of what you and D. had said to me, we're not friends just because we put up with each others shit...Maybe you won't keep everyone in your life, or they won't keep you in yours (which happens anyway) but the sum of who you are is what's important...we are all changed but what happens in life, we're allowed to mourn to get depressed and anxious and we're allowed to get better too. be who you are, a lot of people are going to continue to love you for that, no matter what.
Thanks :)
ReplyDelete