Hey baby boy. Our friends came over last night and Beanz was so excited. To excited. He was a pain in the butt whining all night because he wanted to go down stairs and see his dog friend. Max baby we had to put the leash on him so he would calm down and stay in bed. Only worked for like an hour at a time it seemed. So far today is Ok even though I got no sleep at all.
Max baby Im afraid this weekend Im not going to be able to write to you as much as I want. But Max dont think that I dont want to write to you. Its weird how torn I feel. I don't want to be rude.
Max your daddy is still sleeping. But he needs his sleep.
Max I feel like a bad host. I just want to lay on the couch.
Im feeling better so far then I thought I would. Im scared for when I start to crash.
Max I love you. love you so very much.
Your daddy is awake now and were all watching a TV show on demand.
Max baby it is a show we all like, so it works out well.
Max its weird because when I cant sit and just type to you I feel so uneasy. I like having you at my finger tips.
So far so good, my love.
I love you so much I should come back later and write so that I don't seem so rude.
I love you so much my little love.
No comments:
Post a Comment