Tuesday, November 22, 2011

feeling blaaa (week 14 Day 98)

Max baby im tired and just in a blaa mood right now. I like this shift but the night is going slow. Im really missing you right now. I have been looking up things on toads, and looking at toad things. I dont need anything I just like to look. Somehow it gives me something todo, I guess. Max I really miss you.
Im feeling really sad right now. Like I dont want to be here, and I want to be with you. Im just low I guess.
this feeling is the worst. I want to be with you baby boy. I want you to be with me. I was looking for christmas ortanmetns for you. I guess it contributed to making me sad. Nothing I can find seems to be good enough. I dont like anything. Maybe because nothing is good enough becuase you are not here.
Max I seem to be having a really hard time tonight.

when all that's left to do is
reflect on what's been done
this is where sadness breaths
the sadness of everyone
(Live-The dam at otter creek)

No comments:

Post a Comment