Thursday, November 10, 2011

Max today was SO busy, that time I said things got slow, well it was short lived. Today was very busy, and it seemed to get busier. When I left work I discovered that today is a full moon, that kind of explained the day. Max we had a juvenile come in from the youth center, she is 4 months pregnant. Well all day in the lock up she was fine, she went up to court, as soon as they said she had to go back, she fell to the floor. I was not there so I dont know, what happened. But they took her to the hospital. I hope she is ok, but it makes me sad and angry. If she is having problems I feel for her, but if she is faking like some think she was it just makes me angry. I would do anything to have you. I just miss you.
Max im so very tired, I hate feeling this tired. There is no reason for it. Max I wanted to talk to you. I am going to go pick up food for your dad, and get some broccoli for me. Your dad does not eat meat so there is a place that makes black bean burgers near us, and strangely really good broccoli! I should just go to the store, but I dont want to. Max I was going to run, but when I got home it was dark, and made me feel even less motivated. Max im tired. I love you I will talk to you later my little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment