Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ahhhhh

Max I’m in a pretty crappy mood today. Very emotional. Little things seem to be setting me off. I was never this emotional before, never bothered by such trivial things. Why am I now. Can I not handle emotional stress like I used to. Max I promise if you were here I would be a good mom. I just hate how I am so emotional now. I feel like I needed to write to you, because if not I would need to just leave. The thing is there is nothing really happening, I’m just falling apart. Since when have I not been able to handle life. Well little tiny problems. What’s happening to me. Oh well. 2 more hours, then I can fall apart in the car and hopefully I will be over it by the time I get home. You daddy does not need to deal with me. I was doing well. 2 days without one tear. Today dumb silly things have me on the verge of sobbing. AHHH maybe being angry is better. It’s easier to deal with. Better then feeling so weak. I guess the thing is my emotional level is so different then it used to be, and things seem to be bothering me. Oh well the work day is almost over, the day will soon be over and then the month will be over. That’s good news.
Thanks for being my calming force.

No comments:

Post a Comment