Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This time last year they took my eggs out to make you.

Hi my little love. I was so tired this morning. Normally I have been going into work early. Luckily they have been allowing me to. That way I can leave early if I want to . Its been nice. Well this morning baby I had such a hard time waking up. I took the dog out at 4:30 and then went back to sleep. Normally I have to be up around 5. I sent one of the people I come in with a message saying that I was coming in regular time. I should have just stayed up. I woke up like every 15 minutes and was paranoid I was going to be late. Max baby if you were here, im paranoid of being late. Even though I did not have to go in I just felt late. Max I should have just stayed up, I probably would not feel as tired as I do now. My eyes even burn a little. You would think I get so much sleep, but really I feel like I get very little and am always so tired.
Today im leaving at regular time, so its going to be dark when I get home. I really dislike this time of year, mainly for that reason, and because it gets cold.
Max this date last year was the day they took my eggs out of me. I got so sick after that. Max it was awful, but so worth it. Today they also put the egg and sperm together. You were being started. The cells were dividing perfectly. Max you would end up being the strongest one, well one of two. That’s why they chose you first. This time last year, you were not Max you were just a hope and wish. At this point I guess we did not even know if anyone one of the eggs would do well. Max the countdown began today, of would this work, and getting phone calls on how the cells were diving. Each day we were told how all the embryos were doing. The 19th baby boy will be the day they put you inside of me. The day my world with you begin.
Max I love you. I need to write a report for work. I will talk to you later my little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment