Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day of November. (Day 106)

Good morning my little love. I fell asleep better last night, but starting waking up around 2am. From there it was downhill. I guess it better then the past nights, but I actually feel worse.  This morning I have some supervisor work to do. Max I love you.I adore you. Today I feel blaa. I hope today turns out ok. I just woke up with that low feeling. Maybe my awful dreams did not help. They were really disturbing.  I don’t even really want to describe them to you.
Max baby today is the last day of November. Well I should get busy I have some things to get done, and I’m feeling a bit blaa, so I don’t want to write things right now. Maybe I will feel better later. I love you so much and sometimes I miss you more than I thought was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment