Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Preparing for a long day.

Hi my little love. I woke up to you daddy still being awake so I got to see him before I left for work today. Max baby on this 3 month day, I fear its going to be a long emotional one. I’m not setting my self up for failure though. Right now I’m doing ok. So far so good, but then again its just turning 7am.  I have only been awake for 2 hrs my day cant be to bad yet. I’m going to leave here around 930 to go to the doctors and then after that to the range. I hate going to the range. The thing I am dreading the most is coming back after I most likely wont qualify and then having to install car seats. We have four appointments, but I think only one is an infant seat. Maybe I will just do all the paperwork. I used to hate doing the paperwork, but it might be the only thing I’m capable of doing for a while. The other sort of good thing is 3 of the four seats are Britax. They tend to be the most complicated for people. I’m good at installing them, this may help. There will be less small talk and more focus on teaching about the seat.
Max im not being negative yet. So far I’m ok. I know the day is early. I’m just preparing my self for a hard day, that way I don’t go in blind and am met with unexpected emotions. Either way I will be ok. One thing at a time. So far I am still positive that I will make it to the end of the day. Max baby I will not be home until late, i will be doing car seats and not be home till close to 8pm.  I’m not used to working late again.
Max I love you. I’m not going to write much, I want to stay positive for you
I’m hoping this day goes by fast, I’m keeping it positive. Realistic but positive. Hopefully I will feel you with me today. I need you baby boy.
I love you more then anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment