Friday, November 11, 2011

3:51
Hey love your daddy is not making me agitated any more. I love that guy so much. Im hard to be around lately im sure. So far we did a lot, im just taking a break im still feeling very overwhelmed. Oh well though right. I need to get to the gym. We have some more cleaning to do, but not so much. We are going to move your dads office back into the basement, now that its finished again. I like him working down there better, its less stressful. Laundry and food shopping. We are good at tag teaming tasks.
I think we are going to go the gym, and then get busy again.
Max I would like to go to sleep though. I feel so agitated, but im sure working out will help.
i just wanted to say I love you.
( I will send this later)
4:45
Max we just went and got coffee, we have decided to break until 530. We are going to drink coffee and watch a tv show together. Max I am in a better mood, still agitated but over all a better mood.
Max baby whenever we go to WaWa to get things we bring the dog. Well, he always gets a treat. Baby carrots. The dog has a harness seat belt that he wears because if not he wants to sit on our laps. When a 55 pounds of  solid muscle dog trys to sit on your lap while driving. Well its so unsafe....any way so he stays in the back, well I realized today when I gave him some carrots and then took him out of the car, under his blanket there is tons of orange crumbs. My backseat is covered with tiny fine pieces of carrots. ha ha but when I showed the dog, he attempted to lick it all up.
Max today is Veterans day-The day we thank all those who have served in war. I had off today because of that. I am thankful for everyone who has fought, for us. I would not be able to. My dad did. Happy Veterans day.
Max I went out to breakfast today, another reason why I did not write to you until so late. Breakfast was good. Max I weighed myself this morning and I dropped some more weight. according to this morning I was only about 8 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, but still like 18 pounds over my ideal weight. But Max i'll settle at 8 more pounds. Well I think all that I have eaten today had me regain lots of it! but it all tasted SO yummy-good.
Max im worried that my mouth got me in trouble again. I always feel like I say the wrong things. Its never my intentions, but I hope I did not ruin things, Or make things weird.
Max baby I miss you, life is so strange now. I used to know my place. (or I thought I did )
Other then being on edge/agitated today im not as bad as im sure this sounds. :/
Almost time to get some more done and go to the gym.
I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment