Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So I just realized how hard, this holiday season is going to be. Im sitting here doing ok actually looking up ideas for a way to honor you. A co-worker comes in and starts playing Christmas music. Max its only Nov.2nd. That whole emotional thing I talked about this morning, while-Just kidding. Im not as good at hiding it as I thought I was. It took everything in my power not to start really crying. My eyes where watery, but I was able to not have anyone notice. Max I had to walk out. This is only the beginning. So far I have been ok at work. The only time I cried was my first week back when my boss spoke to me. Today was the second. This is going to be hard. Since when does not even good Christmas music make me cry. Now I guess it does. I was not expecting that at all. Max I took a break and went outside in the back alley

No comments:

Post a Comment