Friday, November 4, 2011

Max  I love your daddy so much. I know you would have as well. With out him, I don't think I could survive this. He truly is my best friend. He can allow me to be a complete mess, feel miserable and then make me laugh. Max Im going to go to bed soon. I just wanted to tell you I was feeling low, and he comes in and accepts that, then somehow makes me smile (even after I got snappy towards him NOT at him).
Tomorrow im sleeping in, then working out! Max we ate so much crappy food tonight. I can not eat for a week and still have calories to burn, between the candy and buffalo chicken fingers. love. Im so lucky to have your wonderful dad and the wonderful gift that was sent through the mail. I am truly grateful for what I have and I need to remember what I do have.
Good night my little

No comments:

Post a Comment