Hey there little boy. I still really dont feel well. Why is it when your getting sick and are sick you always feel worse in the morning and evening. Oh well I actually have not been sick in a really long time. Which is not like me. Normally it seems like im always sick, so I guess its about time.
Max so far I have had a good day. After I drank coffee I decided to go out side and do yard work. Your dad cut up that big branch this morning, so he moved it. I then racked the leaves away from the fence, mowed the front, side and back fenced in yards to mulch up all the leaves. I cleaned out one of the flower beds that has your toad houses in it. Maybe next year I will plant flowers there. Last year I just threw down wild flower seeds. They are pretty but they look like weeds until they flowers bloom. Max the yard looks so much better. Well it looked so much better as soon as that huge branch was gone. I really enjoyed being outside today. Im in now. Your dad went dirt bike riding while I did yard work. The neighbors nephew asked why he gets to go have fun I am stuck with the yard work. I told him that this is fun for me, and I hate inside work. Then I laughed and said that he would be doing that later!
I still have not gone to the range yet. I know I should but now im tired since I stopped working outside the not feeling well is kicking in. ha ha plus my arms hurt from raking.
Max so far today has been good. The sun was so nice. Its chilly now though.
Well I love you.
Oh I smelled that strange clay smell when I was out in the yard. Its so weird, but I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment