Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
I put a framed wallet size picture of you alive on our head board. I also framed the same one for the living room. Thats a start. I love your face,love you Max
Thank you. I think he has a beautiful face as well. I have a picture of when I was a newborn in the icubator where he looks like me. BUT other then that he looks just like Shanes dad.
He has a beautiful face! The one pick you have when he is lying down on this page reminds me of you. I think he looks just like you in that one.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I think he has a beautiful face as well. I have a picture of when I was a newborn in the icubator where he looks like me. BUT other then that he looks just like Shanes dad.
ReplyDelete