Hey baby boy I have been awake for a while, but we have had a comcast guy here for over an hour trying to fix the cable. SO I have not been able to get on. But Im here now. Im going to go to the gym soon. Im excited to start a new gym.
Max last night was the first night in a long time I did not take any sleeping pills I had a real hard time falling asleep but eventually around 2:30 I was out. I had a lot of those weird dreams. Nothing good about them. I was so crabby when I got up. But im better now.
Max baby I like being home till four and not having to go in until 4pm.
Max baby its cold and rainy today. I hate this cold weather.
Today is my nieces (your cousins) first birthday. This time last year I was at the same hospital you were delivered at throwing up because of the pain with the hyper stimulation. This time last year we were planning how both of you would grow up together and were close in age. I was so excited. At the point we had no idea you were to be a boy. I was hoping you were a girl so that I could just use all her things. But believe me I was so happy you were a boy. So was your daddy.
Max I need to work on my thank yous for my co-workers. Im just so grateful to there support that I dont know how to say it.
Max I also need to start thinking about christmas. Even though Im not in the mood at all I know I have to still buy gifts for family. I dont want to go in stores and shop though. So maybe I will buy stuff on line this year. Or gift cards. This will be the most un-creative gift giving from me. Maybe I will just give "I owe you's" but that does not work for children.
Max baby I should go eat something, my stomach really hurts and then go to the gym.
Love you
No comments:
Post a Comment