"If it seems as though you havent "felt at all how" for a long time, look behind you. It could be that your tail is missing."
-Eeyore
Good morning baby boy. This morning was not so bad, I guess. I feel off though. I feel uneasy and anxious. This morning being re-fitted was not so bad, except the guy that does it was making my measurements well known. ha ha said my hips got bigger, I said yes I had a baby, it changes them. Everyone at Tredyffrin was nice and welcoming, but I felt embarrassed that I need new uniforms. Someone asked me how I was a corporal only being here for 3 years and looking like I am 12. I wanted to be like Oh well I used to be different, not so quiet and unsure of how to be. But instead I politely smiled and said, Im good at listening, doing what I’m told and following directions. They thought I was there for a ride along. I guess I should feel good that they thought I was young. But this is my own insecurities, I need to get over.
I feel sullen today. I’m not sure why, just extra sad and withdrawn. I feel like I don’t belong in the world anymore. I’m learning how to fit in again. There should be no reason for this mood; I’m just feeling really sad and empty. I feel like I should have you here with me. I should not be writing to you.
Im here till regular time today, the day all ready feels so long. But on the bright side only one more work day and then the week is over.
Max It’s the kind of day where thinking about you makes me worse. Talking to you makes me want to cry. I can’t cry at work.
I will be just fine though. Right now is just a low moment, there is still lots of day left to feel better. Love you
"When your tail is missing, remember that you have every right to mope."
-Eeyore
No comments:
Post a Comment