Hey my love, im SO sorry Im just writing to you know. I was actually up pretty early. I woke up SO SO crabby. I was mad at your dad for setting his alarm, so early because once it goes off the dog gets up, once he is up I have to get up. Did your daddy get up???? NOPE. So yes I was crabby. I had to do something this morning and I did not want to write to you when I was that moody. It had nothing to do with you. Im not as crabby like that anymore, still moody but not crabby. Your dad is in a mood, which puts me in a mood and i'm not in a very patient mood. I hate writing to you when Im crabby, its not fair to you. Max I need to do so much today. Your daddy is caught up on this Penn state drama and its frustrating, its like we have different points of view. Im sure you know where I stand. To be honest I don't know what he is so worked up about. I think he is just angry in general.
Max I feel bad that im just writing to you at 12:15 pm, all morning I keep thinking I have to write to you. I get so bothered if I don't get to talk to you.
I need to stay focused though, cleaning, bill paying, food shopping, making phone calls. Max If I don't write to you until later please no my love that you are so on my mind. I feel guilty for not typing to you like I should.
Max baby im so agitated! I LOVE you so much. I want to scream. Your dads mood is not helping my mood.
I love you so much my baby boy. Thanks for being my amazing focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment