Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good morning (day 103)

Good morning Max. Its around 11 am. I did not get out of bed until close to 10. I really just did not want to get out of my comfy bed. Your dad took the dog downstairs So I had the bed all to my self. He is still sleeping on the couch. Its nice again outside but not as warm and sunny. Still though very nice. My body hurts from racking leaves but it is a good hurt.
Max I still need to get to the range. I just dont like being there, it makes me a little nervous. Someone killed themselves there not to long ago. Its just a place that makes me uncomfortable, but I still need to practice.
Max baby im unmotivated today. But thats ok its a Sunday. I dont need to be.
well I love you, Im going to make your lazy dad get up and then go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment