Saturday, November 19, 2011

11/19/2010 the day you were put in me.

Good morning baby, I hope that you and my friends mommy are good friends by now. Max I had an awful dream. I still have gift cards from your baby shower. One is from target and it has a baby theme background. Well in the dream I went to Target to use it, I dont know what i bought but when I went to pay with the gift card, I was told I cant use it. The cashier said that they tried to call me and tell me that I can no longer use it. In my dream I flipped on the girl, grabbed her by the collar, and told her that my baby is dead. I think I calmed down and then explained to the girl, my dream then went to me being at my car with Beanz in the back. I then had a dream that your daddy and I went to another store to buy a little girl a gift, well after walking around I feel asleep. When I woke up your dad said he went out with a female friend and another girl who likes to show her breast. I was mad at him in my sleep. Max baby they were strange dreams!
Your daddy is crabby, he is on call this weekend (I hate when he is on call) He was getting calls all night and got no sleep. Your dad and no sleep does not equal a good day. I will be so angry if he says he cant go tonight. But I do want him to try and sleep today. Max I have been real agitated, I was that way last night and I woke up that way. We have to take Kitty to the vets, for a check up on her skin, and another shot of antibiotics. We need to start getting ready in 15 mins because she is a pain to get in the carrier.
Max today is the day that you were put in me. Maybe thats why Im so angry it seems. I think Im mad for my friend and her loss. Im agitated with your daddy, even though other then him being on call, there is no reason. I wish I could have either no dreams or good dreams. Max I miss you. You were put in me on this day last year. The next 9 months were the best 9 months of my life. Its weird I am so happy and sad all at the same time. This begain the start of you. Max at first there was two babies in there, but the other was a vanishing twin. It did not harm you at all. You were always so right on track. Max I got so sick after the transfer. Sick for like 2 weeks. Had to take a week off of work because of the hyper stimulation. Max it was all worth it.
Baby boy I need to get the cat ready, and get your dad to help. I will talk to you soon. I feel like its a day where i will be writing a lot.
I feel like this day 11/19 is so special almost as important as your birthday. I wish I could do back to that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! I just want you to know that I will be thinking of you and Max all day today. It is amazing that this date is a life changing one for both of us. I know Phoenix is with him celebrating Max's life and they are looking down on you with all of thier love. I am here for you if you need anything. Be gentle with yourself today, I know how hard this is for you. I hope kitty does well at the doctor too. Lots and lots of love and hugs to you!!! <3 To you and sweet Max, and my Phoenix

    ReplyDelete