Friday, November 18, 2011

Grace

Max im just so aggravated. My heart hurts, sadness is all around. Its really not fair. Max I should be happy that someone is with you, but it breaks my heart for her family. Max my friends mom went to heaven today. She has said more then once that she is going to hold you and snuggle with you. I know she will remember. I wish she was not with you, I wish she could still be with her family. I know my friends heart is breaking. if only life could work out the way we all would like it to. But then I guess our world here on earth would be to full. If heaven is real then it must be amazing, filled with wonderful people and things. Max my friend really loved her mom ( I know that sounds weird, considering most people do). Max if you can here me can you show her what is good. Max I can just picture her holding you. Baby I saw pictures of her holding her grandson who is close to your age. Your going to be in good hands. Max im just sad. Baby boy her and her mom took me to the college I went to because we were both having interviews at the same school. Max If she did not take me Im sure I would not have gotten in. I remember that day. We stopped at burger king on the way. Her mom bought me french toast sticks and then we drove to Beaver. On the way home she dropped my friend and I off at the mall. I really remember that day like it was yesterday. Max I have always been aware of what I have and what is around me. But Max since you died I have been SO aware of how fast life can change. What I have taken for granted. I have had the priorities in my life change and nothing is a big deal (like the things that used to bother me) Her mom dying again reminds me how short life is (not just for babys) We are only here for a short time. some shorter then others. No matter how long you have someone the pain is not easier. I need to be better to my mom, she means well. My family does. Life is always changing or ending. Max I hope things are the way we think they are. I hope you are together. I hope things are beautiful and I hope her mom Grace is holding you (you both holding each other) I hope its like a reunion where everyone that we all have lost are friends. Were everyone knows everyone. You dont need awkward introductions, everyone just knows and loves each other.
Max I always need you, always will but maybe you can help her mom send love back to her family, they need it more then I do tonight. Max I wish you could whisper to me that she is with you, and that your ok, I wish she could come and whisper to my friend and tell her she is ok. I wish to much, I guess I just have to believe it instead.
I love you-Thank you

Grace-thank you for watching over my baby until its my time to see him again. I know snuggles are being given. I wish I could have told you how much it means to me that you would share your time in heaven with him. That you continued to remember and tell Laura that you would hold, snuggle and watch over Max. It warmed and broke my heart all at the same time. Im sorry that you had to leave your family and that you are with mine. To think about my baby while you were spending the time with all of yours means the world to me. Your name is Grace, but you were grace......Laura said earth lost an angel, yes it may be true. But just an earth angel. I tell my self and Max that heaven has to exixst, I have to belive that there is something bigger then me. That he is in this perfect place. If it is then your still an angel to laura but now even bigger and brighter. I remember going to your church for a youth group with Laura (by the way I had so much fun that one day), I know how strong faith was for you. So im sure you believed in heaven and are in your perfect place. I wish you could still be with your family, but I hope you are happy and not in pain. Thank you for always being so kind to me during and after life. I know Max is going to be ok. I have family whom I love and miss that have died many years ago, but for some reason only meeting you a handful of times (but remembering every moment) I feel so much comfort. I hope that is not selfish of me. To feel so at ease for my baby now that your there. Selfish that your babies are with out there mom.  I wish I could take your daughters pain and just put it with mine. I know thats not how this works, I just tend to wish a lot. Someday we will all meet again and I will thank you in person.
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment