Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ambitious Saturday day 81 (part one)

Hi my little love. I want to have a good day. Im going to really focus on it. The outside looks deceiving it seems sunny and warm, but nope its cold and windy. Max i really need to do some house work today. I will get done my errands today. I need to get new BC pills and a usb drive. That will mean I have to go to the store. Max being a female im supposed to want to go shopping. I hate it! Well I used to love walking around stores and looking at things, watching people. Max Im also going to go the gym today. Im being a bit ambitious.
Your dad is going dirt bike riding, but with my moms fiance. Maybe im being avoidant but im going to try and leave before he gets here. Just in case my mom comes or something. I just dont want to hang out with others today. You dad did say that he wanted to ride with him, so that they do not think we are deliberately ignoring them. You dad is such a great, thoughtful person. ha ha and I think he wanted someone to ride with.
Baby my fingers are so cold, they hurt to type. My hands get like that sometimes.
Well baby boy I love you. Lets see if I can actually accomplish things.
Hopefully you are having fun today baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment