Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 102

Hey baby boy. I feel like poop. I had a really rough night.  I could not sleep and then your dad was really making me mad. We are ok now though. Neither one of us really did anything. He just was awake and woke me up.
I had a lot of weird dreams. The one was kind of cool. I was running from people trying to capture me. But I had these pills that would make me disappear. But I was on the run, in my dream I was so tired of running.
Max my throat hurts and im so tired.
Today is supposed to be nice again. Hopeful I will have my coffee and feel better. I physically don feel well today. Your dad and I are perfect again. I told your dad i dont feel good and he told me I dont look good! He was being a butt head-but a funny one.
Max  I hope today is good. I need to go to the range and practice shooting, but I hate going to the range. I need to though. Im not going to go until later this afternoon.
Max I love you. Today is a day that I could easy stay on the couch, at least today I dont feel well so that it would be justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment