Ok back to my point, on how some things happen. So I told you about my friends mommy, and how she has died (well you know) and that she told my friend she was going to snuggle with you. Well today my friend sends me an email saying that she received a friend request from a daughter of one of her mom’s friends. She has only ever met this girl 3 times, but she was the daughter of her mommy’s friends. So she accepted. When she then said that the first picture at the top of her page was these 2 big toads. Max that can be coincidence. Weird, but not coincidence. Max that is you and her mom. To me that was her moms way of showing her she is there and then that picture was showing me you are there. There is no other way to look at it. It can’t just be a coincidence. BUT then baby I went to the book store and walking to the journal section I see this book on clearance, right in front of me, or it caught my eye. It was something like when god winks-the power of coincidence. This as you can imagine baby had the wheels in my mind turning. I did not buy the book. It was too weird. I then went to look at the journals and there was this one called Amazing Grace. The thing is Max, the other night that’s what my friend called her mom. Another “Coincidence”
| This is the picture I was talking about. Kind of neat! The first picture she saw after she accpeted the request from her moms, friends daughter. A gift from her mom and a gift from you. Neat! |
I told you dad I believe in ghost. I have never saw one, heard one, felt one, I have always wanted to, but I’m sure would be terrified if I actually did. But because I believe in ghost I also believe in sprits. I believe in a life after we did. So maybe these really amazing coincidences are not coincidences at all.
Max I’m at work again. That spot on my neck really hurts, and I’m so sleepy. I went for a run earlier, when I was done the morning shift. I figured I can’t complain about not being happy with my self and lack of being in shape if im doing nothing to change it. So I ran. (It was not a good run, but still a run) On-call court is so slowwwww. It normal is, but tonight I’m only here for 4 hours and its dragging. I’m going to look up toad things.
Max I wish I knew why I did not get to keep you. I wish someone could tell what the reason was. (Not what happened to you, but WHY?) Why you, why us. I know I will never know, but it’s changed me. You’ve been my everything.
My aunt has that book, I saw it at her house last week, if you're interested in reading it, I'm sure she'll let me borrow it.
ReplyDeleteFYI, my parents house and my aunt's houses are haunted, you're welcome to come over anytime to see if you can feel the ghosts. We know who they are, my Great-grandmother, I think my Grandfather, and then my Uncle. So they're friendly spirits =)
yes please. Who new I would be asking to borrow a book with the word god in it.
ReplyDeleteI have never felt a ghost before, it would be really cool but I might pee a little. I told you how I chose Beaver because the castle was said to be haunted. Well I never met any!