Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Going to bed, to shut off. Goodnight baby.
Max I went and got food for your dad, he is about to start work now. I have to take Beanz for a walk so he will stop bugging me. Then Im going to take a sleeping pill and go to bed. Im cold and bored. Max im ok, but there is no reason to stay awake. Max it seems like each day I wake up, go to work, stay with your dad until he starts work, go for a walk/run and then go to bed. Each day this week I go to bed earlier. Max there is nothing else to do. I have no reason to be awake. So baby this is it for tonight. Maybe if I go to sleep soon, My mind wont go to missing you. Tomorrow after work, we meet with the doctors. Im scared, I could have all the answers in the world, and still need more answers. Max I dont want to think. I need a break, so this is goodnight. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sending you positive thoughts for tomorrow. i know it won't make it any easier, but i'll be thinking of you and shane. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThanks Dal.
ReplyDelete