Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hope in the form of a toad

Just when I start to lose hope, Hope comes along in the form of a toad. Max thanks for sending me this fat guy tonight. The thought of seeing a toad has never given me as much joy as it does now. I went to take Beanz out for his last pee of the evening. He is the one that saw the toad first. Beanz never wonders away from me. He knows to go to the back yard, well he wondered towards the driveway and stopped when he saw your toad friend. I thought the toad was scared so I picked him up and put him on the grass, by one of the toad houses we bought after you started sending me lots of toads. This fat guy was real cold. I hope he is ok tonight. Max thanks for showing him to me tonight. Hope comes in strange forms. 
I love you





No comments:

Post a Comment