Friday, October 21, 2011

Today im going to be ok. Day 66

Good morning little boy. I went to bed real early last night. I was asleep before nine (with the help of melatonin and Benadryl) but still I went to sleep. The Beanz dog woke me up around 2am to go out. I dont  think he is used to going to bed so early. Lucky for me though your dad was just taking a break from work so I went back to bed. Max I had weird dreams again. Dreams are so strange.  Anyway your dad was still awake when I got ready for work. I get up at 5am. I hate when he is still awake. He was actually working. He is a person that needs his sleep. He is on call this weekend, so im sure its going to be a weekend of him agitated with work. Your poor dad is such a perfectionist. He never can just stop and say oh well. But that’s just one of the quality’s about your dad that also makes him wonderful.
Max baby work should be busy again. We have 24 inmates coming in and lots of courts up, If things go the way yesterday did this day should be over quickly and then ill be back home with your dad, Beanz and you. (your bear full of ashes )
I think today is going to be ok. Max Im feeling positive today. I have to its my only option. Max can you watch over my friend and her mom today. Things are not well.  I know you and everyone else are watching over her. Max I love you SO much. Its just like yesterday where I want to write you all the time. I cant though I should stop know. Im going to have to start being active here at work. I love you so much, my little love. Today is Friday and Im going to try and keep my head focused on being positive .

No comments:

Post a Comment