Max this is going to be a long 2 hours, Im so frustrated with your dad! At least Beanz is being a good boy, with everyone knocking on the door. I guess as long as I have treats he is always good!
Max Im so sorry that I feel like this, but im SO ANGRY tonight and im not an angry person and I dont get like this often. I really just want to throw all all the candy out side in the yard and say F-everyone (dont repeat that word) I only have 30 more minutes until this is over. Im so mad at your dad, for having me do this. Its like every little baby that comes by in there cute costume is just another slap in the face that your not here with me. I in general been having a hard time and tonight is just a reminder after reminder that I will never have you back. Your never coming back. I will never see you again, except on a picture. I will never hear you. Hold you. Max I only got to hold you after you died. (But thats still more then some other mommys) Max I really want you to come back to me. I want this nightmare to end. Max I love kids and babys, but these poor little things come to the door and say "trick or treat" and it takes everything I have to smile. The only thing I can manage is "your welcome" when some say thank you. Max tonight is hard, and this is only the beginning of stupid holidays with out you.
Max its so hard to deal with this. then there are the stupid tears, and all this crying in between each person.
Well baby boy your dad just apologized to me. I think he felt bad when he came out of his office and saw me crying. Im sorry im such a bad mom to you right now. I just love and miss you so much.
Im done i dont care if there is 15 mins left of this stupid Halloween. Shades are down lights off. Max I really should eat something today, but now im to tired and I still have to fold laundry. I need to just quit on this day and go to bed I think.
This is it for tonight you did not need any more crabbiness from me. I LOVE you so much, good night my little love.
No comments:
Post a Comment