Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Part one of day 65
Hey baby boy. Its strange today. Im feeling low/sad but my mind is racing NON stop. My mind wonders, im a day dreamer I don’t think that’s a bad thing. I dont think its bad that my mind wonders unless I can no longer focus on what I need to do. Max baby today is a music day. Im not really sure about myself today. Im very matter of fact, almost unemotional. You ask me a question and ill give you an answer, but don’t expect anything else. Its all the energy I have to be ok. Today is a day where I need to look forward not around. I need to just do my work. Today is a day that talking about mindless things will wear on me. Maybe it would be good though. But I just don’t feel like it. Unless you want to talk about medical things, and Max. Unless you want to figure that all out, I have nothing to say. Max baby I hate being like this. I just don’t have the energy chit chat and be social. So far its been busy though. Busy is good. Max im very mellow today. Things are how they are so I need to except it. Just go with the motions. I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment