Good morning baby boy. I went to bed real early last night. I was tired and there was really no reason to be awake anymore. The more I was awake the more I was missing you. I woke up OK today. Im going to do my best to be positive today. This week at work is going to be real slow. Its 8:30 I did all my work for today all ready, I was done by seven. There is only one thing to set up for tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to leave at three again this week Even though I should probably get used to leaving at 4:30 because next week im back to the regular schedule. Im going to have a lot of time for my brain to wonder. Max Im so anxious about this meeting, hopefully they will call today with a day and time. I hope they don’t push it off till next week.
Max my throat hurts a little this morning; I hope im not getting sick. Ha ha its a little ironic that I drank tons of vegetables over the weekend and I wake up with a sore throat. Maybe today I'll look up the best vegetables to juice.
Max on our walk yesterday, your dad wanted to walk past the truck depot to the trails to see who was out dirt bike riding today. He is funny when he cant go, he wants to know who is out . Well it was like family day, down by the trails. There was all these little kids, with there ATV's and dirt bikes. There was a boy who had to have been younger then 5. He had the smallest dirt bike, with training wheels. He was so cute!! It made me sad, that your dad will never get to teach you. I asked him, about it and he said that knowing he can’t do anything with you makes him sad. Last night he told me he was feeling sad, and then asked me if I think It's because he is missing you.
Max even though I don’t feel like celebrating any thing this year, maybe I should still get you a little pumpkin. Just because im not feeling it does not mean, I should make it miserable for you. Ya Max i'll get you a little pumpkin. Maybe ill even carve it and put a candle in it. Or maybe ill just leave the pumpkin in your room. If you were here I would have gotten you one. Should I leave your Halloween costume out for you also, or is that just silly of me. Its not like you are going to come back and put it on. Max you would have been a green little dragon/monster with yellow spots, and you would have had a green tail with yellow felt spikes. You would have been my cutest little monster ever.
Max im going to keep my head screwed on today. On the way into work the radio did horoscopes and said that my day was only going to be a 5. Well Max I have control of that; I don’t want to have just a 5 kind of day because someone said it will be. I will do my best to have a better then a 5 kind of day. I love you. Hopefully this slow work day will speed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment