Friday, October 7, 2011

I wrote your name in the Sand........

Hey my little love, Im still so tired and drained. I did not go for a walk tonight, I have been stuck to the couch. I should have though because Im very agitated. Im also very hungry today. Thats not really a bad thing. Max baby that pain is still there but Your dad thinks that its just period cramps. Its very possible, my cramps were always strong and on the left side. I hope thats what this is. Early today at work there was one point where it hurt to walk or even stand up straight.
Max I spent alot of time tonight on the couch feeling crappy (physically) but while I did I have been thinking of your tattoo and am now going in a different direction. I have all theses ideas and I know what I want, but for once in my life I cant seem to create. I cant drawl something of someone else's, I have always been able to create my own craziness, so why cant I drawl what it is I see in my head for you! The good thing baby is I know what I want, Maybe nothing will ever be good enough for you.
Max I love you so much baby boy. I read this and I thought of you




I wrote your name into the sky,

But the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name into the sand,
but the waves washed it away.

I wrote your name into my heart,
And forever it will stay.

I love you my little love. I miss you so, I looked at your little pictures tonight. I love your little hands and feet. I wish I could touch them one more time. Smell you one more time, see you one more time. Good night my baby boy. 

2 comments:

  1. I've always felt that my artistic abilities turn on and off, which is so frustrating. I actually wanted to draw something for A.M. for his birthday last month but when I sat down to try I couldn't get past a pre-lim sketch that was terrible. Eventually what I want will come out, I'll get it down, but sometimes I just can't control it. Then when it's good, I feel like I shouldn't stop because I don't know how long I'll have it. I hope you're feeling better soon and these cramps/pains go away. =/ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya I have always been that way with my art but I used to be the most creative when I was botherd, so its weir im not know. I think maybe because I want it to be so perfect. you know how im a bit strange, so I was thinking about maybe seeing is Jesse can help because she is strange as well (thats a compliment) She tends to drawl lines the same way I do. I dont like ridged things and what I have in my tiny overcrowded brain is complicated. If it goes to a tattoo it will have to be in stages.

    :) I hope I feel better soon to this sucks and does not make any thing else easier.

    ReplyDelete