Friday, October 14, 2011

Morning day 59.

Good morning little love. I sleep some last night, but I had to take a sleeping pill. I have this awful pain in my side that I hope is not from the test yesterday. Its sore to the touch and achy. Ohhh well. Max Im going to try to be positive today. Im going to try and be ok. I think yesterday was a huge decision in blurting out that I was going to skip this month and stay on birth control. I still wonder if its the right thing, but I said it so its done. I must have said it for a reason. So it will be . This month and next birth control. Max I have almost every quote from the labryinth stuck in my head. Thats my favorite movie and I think you would have loved it! (one of 2 little boy, but the other one "The Crow" you would not have been able to watch untill you were older) 
Well baby I think its going to be a day where I stare at the computer screen, but at least I can put music on.
I love you so much baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment