"Hope dangles on a string,
Like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
The shine of which has caught my eye."
Dashboard confessional-vindicated
Dinner was nice, but im still in one of those moods. Actually kind of angry, and frustrated. Not because of dinner. Even though I feel like I dont know how to be normal anymore. I try but im just so tired! Tonight may have been hard because I am so tired. But still my head is in such a fog and I cant seem to focus. BUT it was still good. There was good conversation and good questions that make me think. I think to think on things other then feeling low.
I started crying on the way home, not bailing or anything, just a slow stream of tears. When I go home there was three toads waiting for me out back. I love those little things and the peace they give me. You always seem to know when I need calming. Max baby why am this way? Max I am your mom and I love and miss you. Why do I feel that know one else has that right. You were my baby! I have no problems talking about you with those that can take it for what it is. I dont want to talk about how I feel with family. Other random people sure. I will talk about you and the pregnancy and how I am now. But only if I want to . Max why do I get so angry when certain people try to push there feelings on me . If I wanted to talk about it with them I would. Max what I mean is being sad is my problem, no one else's unless I invite them in. Then on that same note everyone is different one person I may be completely ok talking to and the next I dont want to discuss anything other then the weather. Max I dont want anyone doing anything with me unless I ask them. I dont want anyone coming to the support group with me. Max baby I love you so much and I can only handle my own sadness in missing you, no one elses. Max somedays I want to tell the world to fuck off.....but what kind of mom would that make me be! I guess how do people know if there invited in. Well i would think those that are..all ready know!
Max baby a friend I was talking (texting) to said that her mom remembers that she said she said she would take care of you when she gets to heaven. Max I know your going to be fine. There is only going to be good things/people with you. I just wish that we could go and visit every now and then. I know you cant come back, and neither can those that will join you. I just wish you were allowed to have visitors. Im tired. I need to try and sleep, before my mind keeps wondering. Im glad I went to dinner that was one good thing out of my exhausting day. I have a good life Max. A friend left the hospital and is back home. I have a roof over my head. Still have a job. Have family that loves me to much, and have good friends. My depressed attitude needs to be reminded of those things.
Good night my little love, thanks for the Toads.
No comments:
Post a Comment