Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Day 60 national remembrance day.
Hi my little love. Do you know October is infant and baby loss month. Today Oct 15 is national remembrance day. There is a day to remember that you died. I find that weird becuase everyday I remember ! How could I ever forget. There are lots of things planned today, I just dont think I can do any of them. I feel weird, I dont know why I just do. There is a walk through the MISS foundation in Phila, and there is the service at Brwyn Mayer hospital. I did want to go, I just could not. Maybe next year I can. What I will do though is try my best to be in a positive mood, not be grumpy. I will light a candle for you today. I will talk about you, and as always I will love you. Max baby I dont need a month, or a day I have everyday of my life. Max I will honor you not in sorrow but in joy. (or I will try) . If I stay stuck or miserable I am not doing any justice to you and your precious little life. Max I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment