Hey my love. Today was ok overall. Thank you for that! My little love I went for a run today, it was alright I guess. It was short but still I ran. Max I worked on another picture for you tonight. This one I like the best so far!!! Max baby tonight I start taking birth control. All the blood work was normal so birth control it is. Max I hope you would have liked me, I would have done my best to be the greatest mom to you ever! I love you so much!
Max I have good friends and am so grateful for them, im a difficult person I know this. I find some much peace in knowing there are so many good people in this world.
Back to work tomorrow.... So I should clean my self up and take a sleeping pill. Max I had an ok day. I hate that, it makes me feel guilty though. I hate how I feel like something is wrong. That feeling is getting better but its still there!
No comments:
Post a Comment