Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Thinking of you is weighing heavy on my mind (day 71)
Hey my love...... I went to bed real early again last night. I did not have weird dreams, but I think that’s due to the melatonin and Benadryl. On my way into work I continued to listen to some James Taylor. Max I feel ok, right now in general just quiet. Today when work is slow (well its real slow already) im going to re-type all my questions. Max I feel quiet today, back to being extremely within myself. I’ve been so focused on researching information its been a good distraction, but that will soon be over. Max everything is getting heavy again. Today im sad when I sit here and talk to you. Let the countdown of when I can go home begin. Talk to you soon baby boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment