Max baby I lit a candle for you today, but I did not think it was good enough. It was just a candle. Your dad and I had to go to the store to get more soil to put around your tree. I decided I was going to make you your own candle. The fall season one, just was not doing it for me. I chose this sage green because it was one of the colors of your room, and baby shower theme. It needed to have your name, I was lucky to find some toads. I found baby feet and hand prints that made perfect angel wings. Its not my best creation but I made you your own candle. Oh by the way it smells sweet, not overwhelming just subtle sweetness. MAx Im not going to write much tonight because I want the light of your candle to shine.
MAX
Good night my little love.
(In memory of all loved ones gone before we are ready to say goodbye)








No comments:
Post a Comment