Good morning baby boy we made it to day 53.... I did not sleep well but I did not have to get up at 5am so that was good. I had a lot of weird dreams again. I was also up all night with this cramping. Max baby last night when I took Beanz out the little fat guy (Toad) was out there. I was so happy to see him. I took his picture and went to text it here to you but it never sent so I will put it with your morning message. He is the guy I see the most. He also is the one the hops around the most. I always know who this one is. I think he likes to hid under the plastic bag that is temporally covering the window well. Your dad says it must be warmer there. Max baby I got some Toads house for the back yard. I dont think anyone moved in yet though. They probably wont because they are getting ready to hibernate. Did you know that they only crock in the spring when they are mating.
 |
The fat guy from last night. Thanks for sending
the toad friends. |
Max I should really clean the house today it is such a mess. I also need to work out or something to. I wont get back in shape sitting around. Max today would be a great day to have you around. Its beautiful out. We could go for a walk, or just sit outside. We could even go to the park. Its a perfect fall day before the dreaded winter.
Max Today Im going to try and be positive for you. I love you so much and you are the reason why I still breath and go on. I love you so much
No comments:
Post a Comment