Sunday, December 11, 2011

Your candle is bright my love

Oh baby life is so awful with out you. But i have life. Right now your candle is burning. Its burning for all the wonderful people I have met through you and there little loves. Im hoping you can see the light from up there. I have it in the window so you can see. Its the one with you name and toads. I turned your name to the outside so you know which one is yours. I think it is neat that for 24 hours there will be light. I really hope it can be seen.
Baby Im missing you a lot, im not in a low way, im just missing you and thats ok. your bear is out here with, Its sitting behind me. I wanted your bear out here with the candle.


I love you baby boy. I was a very lazy person today. Your dad and I laid together all day. But it was nice. We even took a nap together. I rarely actually take a nap. Im sure I will be up all night as a result. Max i love you. I love watching your candle. It lights up the toads. 


Oh I smelled that clay smell outside today. I dont know what it is or where it comes from but I like it. Its soft and sweet. It makes me think of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment