Friday, December 9, 2011


"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."

Having an emotional night, its ok though. Just missing you and the idea of my birthday coming next weekend and feeling like a failure in life is wearing on me. Plus the uniform shirt is really tight and I look like a swelled tick squeezed into the shirt. It does not look good. I think its important not to look sloppy in the uniform. I cant change it though. So I need to relax about it. Im only going to be in Walmart with children. Your dad was so wonderful tonight, the way he makes me laugh. I was crying and he was able to make me laugh and smile. He tries so hard, I hope he is ok. Max Im tired, Your dad went to the gym. Im going to go to bed. Thanks always for listening.  I Love you and am back to feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment