Monday, December 12, 2011

Ending a decent day.

Hu my love. Today so far has been a good day. The day was good in general and it was also god emotional for me. I actually thought ALOT about you, but im doing well. I have come to really appreciate these breaks in emotional moody days. I even went to the store, bought one christmas gift for one of my nieces. I thought about buying others but settled on stopping at one. I dont feel like shopping, but this gift was perfect for her. Nothing special, plus after picking out one gift I was retired. Why ruin the evening. Im cooking (microwaving) some eggplant right now, then Im going to watch tv and go to bed as soon as I can fall asleep (no gym tonight) I want to try and end the night good. Im not going to search the internet, Im not going to look at facebook (there is always something that makes me sad) Im just going to watch stupid tv, that makes me laugh. Maybe Ill watch all the episodes of "the big bang theory" there is nothing in that show that will upset me. (I would hope not)
Max I have a very overactive imagination and I have thought a lot today about the things I wrote earlier. My mind is all over the place. Im so scared and anxious. But right now im in an ok place. I hope it stays for a while, emotional and mentally its a welcomed break. But please dont think I miss you any less. Thats far from the truth. I thought about you so much today, im just not that sad today.
I love you baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment