Max today is better, I woke up better today. It was like the week was so bad, that it finally broke. I did not sleep well at all last night but that's ok. I got up early, took Beanz for a walk. It's really nice outside today. Im going to take him for another. I did not work out for the past two weeks because I was worried about the embryos and I was sick and could not breath.
Max I just got back from the eye doctors, my follow up contact appointment. Well it's a husband and wife practice. The wife is the doctor and the husband runs the front. Very nice people, well I guess she had a baby, in August, like you. A customer came in while I was waiting, shewas talking to him, she just had a baby in September. Well they were talking baby, showing pictures. All that fun stuff. My head was spinning, but ok. The thing was these two strangers were so happy, they are so lucky. They talked about teeth coming in in the one and colic in the other. They talked about how different life is, how sleep is different. He talked about how he does not mind being woken up through out the night, when before he did. Max I was ok with it. I was ok, because he loves his August born baby, so much. There was not one complaint, it was obvious how grateful he is of his little girl. That's makes a difference with me. When I hear people complain, it drives me nuts. But this was nice, I was a little sad, but I looked at your beautiful face and smiled. Today it's ok.
It is so nice out, today. I wish winter stayed like this. There is lots of sun.
Today is new years eve. I can't wait for this year to end. I know it won't change how I feel, but the year will be over. Your silly dad is still sleeping. I really dislike his schedule. But oh we'll. He has a half an hour and then I'm dragging him off the couch.
I'm going back outside for now.
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment