Hi my little love. I’m hoping today is going to be a good day, but I can tell all ready its going to be one of those days. But one of those days that is work related. It seems like its going to be a mess all day. Which is ok with me, I just feel so emotional so that does not help. I honestly don’t care much either. But I will do my job, and I will do it well. I’m not going to be defeated before the day starts. I just have that feeling that today is going to be a Friday from hell. But I opened so i should be able to leave at 3 today.
Other then that I do feel on edge, I have been emotional lately BUT at the same time I am ok. I’m a bit hyper and agitated internally, but still ok. I have some work to get done this morning so that will keep me busy.
Your dad wants to go to the movies tonight; I really do not feel up to it at all. But I can’t keep avoiding life and making him suffer, but I just don’t want to deal with it. All the people, kids, happy families.
I have become such a grumpy person.
BUT so far today I am ok, I will be ok. I love you baby boy.
Oh my love you were born on 8/16/2011 at 11:40 am you were 6lbs 14oz and died at 1234. You lived for 54 mins.Sometimes I would get worried I would forget so I needed to say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment