Hi baby, of course I did not sleep well but I did not have bad dreams so I will take that! I woke up with out fighting to stay in bed, so thats another good thing. Max in about 20 mins we will be leaving to go to a memorial service. These things stink! It means someone is with out someone they love. But it also is a nice way to remember someone's life and what they have given to others. I hope her mommy is up there with you and settled in now. I hope you are giving her kisses and she is giving you snuggles. I hope your grandpa (your dads daddy) is up there teaching you things and telling you all about your dad. Ask him to tell you about the first time he met me and what the dog did. I wonder if dogs are in heaven as well. If so im sure his dad is with Maj.
Max I woke up a little hopeful today, which is weird because I have to go to a funeral, but still I woke up ok. I want today to be a good day. I need to be happier for the good things in my life. I cant dwell on the negative. But at the same time I cant beat myself up when the sadness comes on real strong. It is what it is.
I love you. I need to finish getting ready. Say hello to everyone up in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment