Max baby, I love you.
I love you So very much and I am so very tired of missing you.
I saw a picture of a toad in the strangest of places today. A co-workers mother had died, a bunch of co-workers went to the viewing. They brought back the mass pamphlet, and one was left in the squad room. Well I walk in and there she was this little old Puerto Rican lady. She was in her 80's I believe according to the pamphlet she had 70 some grandkids (including great grand kids) WELL Max baby there she was with her hand out holding a toad. It made me all teary eyed. I love you.
I have a doctors apt in the morning, and then I have to go to the range-again :(
The frustration and sadness is inching its way back in. I knew it would be coming back. But still the day was ok. I loved my toad surprise in the strangest of times.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment