Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great... You have no power over me. (Sarah-The Labyrinth)
Max baby I love this movie... I could watch it everyday. I Just wish I was watching it with you. I originally wanted your room to be a labyrinth theme, but considering its a movie from the 80's there was nothing. Also your dad said no! So we settled with a monkey theme. As much as I love the movie, I did think your dad was right. I love winnie the pooh but, I did not want it to be the theme. We were going to do puppy dogs, but I did not like any of the puppy themes. SO your daddy loves Curious George as a child so we went with the Monkey theme. Your room is so cute and I love being in there. It makes me feel at ease. When the spring comes and your little tree grows its leaves, I can sit in your chair and watch it grow from the window. I wanted it to be visible from your room.
Im going to go to bed now, I wish I could be with you, but its not that easy. My night was good actually, your daddy went to the range with me so I could practice. Everything went ok. He is reading now and Im writing to you. Max I keep being told I should go out and do things. I sincerely listen to what is told to me and suggestions. A lot of times I try those suggestions, but I do take things seriously when people tell me. But I feel so guilty to go out and do things. I also just dont want to. I want to be with you. I get so overwhelmed so easily. I cant control the emotions. Its like my body has a mind of its own. I love your dad, he is my rock.
Today was exhausting, I hope to sleep tonight. Its getting real bad again. The waking up all the time, the nightmares and frustration. Today was not to bad, today overall was ok.
Good night baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment