Friday, December 9, 2011

Morning

Good morning my little love. I woke up grumpy and agitated, but it passed. Its only 9am and I feel like it's a really long day. I hope the day goes by a little faster…

Tomorrow I am working, doing Shop with a Cop. I have done it the past 3 years. I was not going to do it this year, but its something I really enjoy. I think I should be ok. There are no babies. Its all school aged children. I really enjoy doing it. I did not want to not do it this year because of my fears and anxieties. Maybe it will put me back in the holiday spirit. Who knows. It's funny because there will be Santa, Christmas music, we are providing elves. But I think because I don't have to deal with adults, and the kids here don't know me. Only one outside police officer I think will know that I was pregnant because we do car seat events together. I'm honestly ok with it (so far) the only problem I may have is that we are to wear are class A uniforms. Well I'm not sure if the shirt is going to fit with my vest. I don't want to look like a fat slob. I will have to figure something out.

Its Friday baby boy, another week almost over. Just 3 more until the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment