Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hi baby, for being off I'm not writing to you until late. I was supposed to go to get coffee this morning with someone but they had to cancell. It actually worked out for the better because I feel awful. After it was cancelled I went back to bed, well Max I just woke. Up. It's 11:44 now. I just feel really crappy and can't wait for this antibiotic to kick in. I had to use my inhaler last night. Max know I told you before but I'm just so scared tht because of this the embryos did not do well in me. I'm scared. Max I fell really crappy, things are coming out of me that are not normal, m chest hurts, my asthma is acting up and I woke up 3 times last night with the cold sweats. So it was good coffee got cancelled because sleep is probably what I needed. Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon. Max I have to go into work today on my day off for an anti-bullying training. I don't mind because it's not like I had plans, it's just that I feel crappy. To bad I did not take the whole week off from work. Max I had some really strange dreams again last night. They we really storage and vivid,but a scary kind. There was lots of hornets! Max I really love you. One of the time i woke up I had your bear under my head. It made me smile that I went to it in my sleep. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment