Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Im sick!
Well my ove it is official. I am sick. The has been no break in the running nose all day. The throat is getting sore. This hopeful will be no harm for Monday. I did a lot of research today on the effects of having a cold for Monday. I think as long as I don't have a fever it should be ok. I guess if it does not work I have a excuse-right! Max I hate being sick! I have spent most of the day on the couch. Rest is supposed to make me better right. Well we will see about that. Max I was playing with the birthday present from your daddy and found this app to take a picture and put a background on it. Well I put your face on a Christmas background. Everyone else can have Christmas pictures of there children, so why can't I have one with you. What difference does it matter if you are no alive" don't I still have the right to have a Christmas photo. Or is that just weird. Max things are bittersweet,everything is. I'm happy for things but then get sad that your not here with me. Like the lady at the eye doctors talking about her baby being her first. I was happy for her, and the baby was cute, with a soft cry, but at the same time I was sad. But I am getting better at dealing with those things. The jealousness is SO much better and I can feel ok, but still I think of you and it's tough. Max I need to go to bed soon. I lead such boring life, but I'm ok with that. I thought about drinking wine tonight (because we have some form Shane's work) but I'm not sure if now is a good time. Well I need to go make sure the sheets/blankets are dry for the bed.
I love you baby boy.
I'm having a hard time uploading your christmas photo . I will work on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment