Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Calm
Hi baby,still sick and feeling crappy. It's moving down to my lungs that it always does.i never just get a cold. I don't remember ever just getting a cold. It either turns into asthmatic bronchitis or a sinus infection. Silly immune system. Max when I was pregnant with you it was the healthiest time of my life. I only had 2 sinus infections the whole 9 months. That's a record of healthiness.
Max baby this is just a side note, now that I use this iPad I tend to make a lot more mistakes then on the computer. It auto corrects words,like my phone does. I type faster and the keys are closer together causing more mistakes and there is no arrow to move around and fix things. So I apologize. When I write to you. I Don't go back and check what I wrote because I don't feel like I should edit what I write to you. This is my conversation to you.
Ok back to now. Max I'm scared, very scared. But right now I'm also ok. You see I have no control. It will either happen or it won't. If it does not happen I will deal with it. We do not have the money to do it again for a while, and that will be the hardest noting that I can't keep trying yes we can try the natural way. I can actually get pregnant the natural way my body just does not produce the progesterone to keep the baby. By the time I would find out I'm pregnant it's to late to use progesterone supplements. I'm tired of having misacriages. AND if it does work that's a whole nother set of anxietys. Either way both outcomes are going to be stressful. I can't get myself upset about them now. There is no point. I don't want to say I'm being negative right now, because it's far from it. I'm not being overly positive either. I'm just being-and that's ok. I can handle this. I am very excited though. I hope you are up there watching. I hope it's going to be ok.
I knew when I was able to start in October that I was not emotional ready. I made the best choice to put it on hold. I think I'm ready now. I knew that I could not do it in November, that was your month.
Max all I know is either way, it will be ok. (right now) I am calm and ok with what happens. Now come January I may be saying different things. But right now-OK. I'm calm and ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment