Last night was rough; I could not sleep at all. I did not
fall asleep until close to 1am, and then the waking up with night sweats
began. The dreams were not bad that I
remember, just the waking up not being able to breath.
Max I’m going to be in the lobby again this afternoon. This
time it’s not as much as a shock. I still do not want to go, but it should not
be so bad because the court house is dead. So I should be ok. One more day of
the work week and then a three day vacation. But it also means that Christmas
is here. Everyone is in such a good mood, it’s nice but at the same time I feel
awful. I just can’t wait for January to get here. I am worried though that I’m
outing too much hope in a new year.
Max I adore you!
So I’m sitting her at work felling sluggish and low and I
get an email with a comment from a friend. It made me start to cry at work. I
had to pretend that I’m tired and my eyes are watery from the trial contacts
I’m wearing.(the partly are, I hate contacts) It worked. But here is the comment. To me the
saying is worth repeating because I love you so much.
“I also just read this
passage about the winter solstice (yesterday/today) and it made me think of
Max.
"The winter solstice (December 21st) is the point where the sun enters the zodiacal sign of Capricorn, its extreme southern declination. The sun has descended lower in the sky than it will all year. For three days it stops moving north or south (ascending or descending) and is “still.” It then begins to ascend again on the 25th, the high holy day of Christmas – the festival of the Sun’s return. To the mystic, Christmas and other festivals of this season (Hanukkah, Dawali and Kwanzaa) are celebrations of Light, reminding us that as spirit we too ascend and descend. We have descended into form and shall ascend once again at the appointed time."
Max's appointed time came too early for the rest of us, but at least we can know that he has peace that the rest of us are only searching for...”
"The winter solstice (December 21st) is the point where the sun enters the zodiacal sign of Capricorn, its extreme southern declination. The sun has descended lower in the sky than it will all year. For three days it stops moving north or south (ascending or descending) and is “still.” It then begins to ascend again on the 25th, the high holy day of Christmas – the festival of the Sun’s return. To the mystic, Christmas and other festivals of this season (Hanukkah, Dawali and Kwanzaa) are celebrations of Light, reminding us that as spirit we too ascend and descend. We have descended into form and shall ascend once again at the appointed time."
Max's appointed time came too early for the rest of us, but at least we can know that he has peace that the rest of us are only searching for...”
It was good timing because I am in a funk. Not the worst
one, but just a funk! This was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment