Hi my love. For the first time in a long time I slept well. I only woke up once overnight, and that was just to go the bathroom. I did not get out of bed till 10:30. I kept re setting the alarm clock I know thats real lazy of me, but it was nice.
Max I woke up in a positive mood. I really want it to stay this way. Max I dont remember all of my dreams but there was one where I was taking my old dog for a walk in this really pretty place. There was lots of ivory and beautiful white flowers. I walked through this opening and there was really pretty white flower . Almost looked like a dog wood flower. There was this really pretty purple butterfly. I went to take a picture but then it was gone. The whole place was beautiful. I belive there was a toad there, 2 of them, but the rest of the dream is fuzzy. I remember calling the dog back after he went exploring.
I was also in a house where everything was messed up and people where talking about death. But they were talking about you. My boss was there. ITs was strange, I was crying a lot and then at one point there was more talk of death. Another dream I was living in a basement. So weird, but the dream with the dog flower leaves was so pretty. ( I love dog wood trees)
Max I want to have a good day, Sometimes I have no control over how my body responds to things. But I have hope for today. Im going to go snuggle with your daddy, he is watching some history TV. He loves all that stuff, and I love him. i wish you were here to be with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment